Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh the Places You'll Go..

I'll get updated on my yoga progress tomorrow, but for now I just wanted to get this out there -
This morning I took a nap after breakfast (it's a blizzard outside. what else?) and I had a dream that I was in an old house with several people I knew, as if we all lived in apartments there. One friend I just saw in passing, and she was going to check in on some neighbors. I was going down the stairs, she was going up the stairs. When I got down the stairs, I was standing across from a window and next to a coat closet. Another friend of mine was getting coats out of the closet. She was going out riding bicycles with a friend (whom I also knew). She was putting on a paper-thin blue plaid raincoat, and I tried to get her to wear a warmer coat because it was snowing outside. At first it was just friendly banter, then she got very angry with me, and went out the front door with her bicycle. I went back up the stairs.

I guess being vague about the people in the dream definitely makes it harder to guess at any possible representations. Knowing who I dreamed about, I definitely think there are some relevant aspects. But any ideas, in general?

No comments: