Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lazy Sunday

For such a lazy day, I have gotten a ridiculous number of things done.
I messed around with my new bike, registering it and making sure it is as attached to my personal information as I can possibly make in case it gets stolen. I spent about an hour trying to figure out where the best place on my bike is for clipping on my u-lock (turns out there isn't one).

I went to the grocery store and didn't buy anything that wasn't all-natural.
I played innumerable rounds of fetch with Booger.
I cleaned out a lot of crap and took it down to the dumpster, which I inevitably feel guilty about because I try so hard not to produce a lot of waste.
I made a great dinner (mixed veggies, sweet corn on the cob, and mahi mahi).
Now, I am doing laundry.

Also, it looks like the weather will be improving for the end of this week. Maybe I will finally get to take my bike out!!

I can't wait to put my winter clothes away. I am ready for playing outside weather.

No comments: